Nursing Final Project: How to Write a Capstone Paper When Your Topic Is “Patients Fall”?
Have zero worries about your privacy! Every order is 100% confidential, while the communication is held on a no-name basis. Optionally, you can download and delete your copy from our database.
We address every complaint at a moment's notice. If the copy requires amendments, a free revision is offered. If the issue is serious and cannot be fixed, a refund is granted to the customer.
To guarantee top quality of every order, qualified proofreaders and editors re-examine the final copy before delivery. Also, proofreading service is available for order as an individual type of work.
100% uniqueness of your project is an absolute must. Professional writers with required nursing qualifications work on orders, ensuring original research and full compliance with provided requirements.
As a welcome gift, allow us to present you with a special discount for your very first order.
You got all I asked for, thank you all for everything. I will sure recommend you guys for anyone that needs help with writing at any time. Thanks to my writer too. Love
Woohoo! The project is here! I didn’t expect it to arrive so soon, thanks for express delivery. So far – so GOOD. The analysis part is well-researched and written with a professional approach. No plagiarisms. I only wish it was written more simply, as many things aren’t familiar to me. But I like it anyways!
Thanks a lot.
I didn’t really like the first paper they delivered to me. But after switching writers, the quality improved. Special regards for the help with picot questions. It was exactly what I expected. The one thing I love about Capstone Nursing is that their works are original. But you better find the writer that suits your needs and understands how to work on your specific task. I was lucky to find mine. Thanks again for the help.
Looks good, I still see some comments from my instructor that were left untouched. not sure how to edit these to meet her comments
Hi! Thank you for the GREAT paper. It's awesome! In accordance with APA format, could you please write an abstract for the paper?? THANK YOU!! You totally saved me!
I am very satisfied with the work done with the paper. I will be happy to tell my friends and co-workers. Thank you very much.
Great paper. Well written and exactly what was needed
Wonderful paper! There were very specific guidelines that needed to be followed for this assignment and the writer meet my expectations greatly! Thank you very much!
Everything looks good, thank you for a job well done, this is the first time I have used your service.
Chosen as the best of the best, they will never fail your expectations.
Wilma MasonPh.D Experience: 7 years
As an expert in nursing research, I have been engaged in custom writing for over 7 years now. With every new order, I challenge my knowledge and determination, urging myself to become a better writer, to produce better projects, and to exceed customers' expectations.
Ethel MoodyPh.D Experience: 3 years
I’ve never regretted giving up a career in clinical medicine. Being a writer is something I was always passionate about. Now, I have a favorite job where both my passion for writing and medical background are put to good use.
Agnes WheelDNP Experience: 4 years
It is always a great pleasure to help someone with a capstone project. I graduated 5 years ago, and still vividly remember how difficult it was. Without help (from freelance writers), I wouldn’t make it. That is why I take every order seriously, trying to deliver the best quality and strictly within the time frames selected.
Wade LloydDNP Experience: 6 years
Are you tired of never-ending home assignments? Even the thought of your nursing project makes you nervous? Your stress level is way over the limit? I hear you, brothers and sisters, and I can help you fix this unfortunate situation! If you'll let me.
Shane EdwardsMSN Experience: 2 years
I can cover various topics and carry out original research. Seeing your grateful reviews is the biggest joy for me!
Leroy FosterMSN Experience: 3 years
Besides the degree in nursing sciences, I also took an advanced course in academic writing. PICOT questions are what I am especially good at. On-schedule delivery is a rule for me, so if you need urgent writing help, don’t hesitate to hire me as your expert!
Fall-related injuries make up plenty of death cases for people over the age of 70, that results in no less than 41 fall-related fatalities per 100,000 people each year, some of them even take the place in hospitals. The nurses practitioners make the greatest contributions to the medical process being irreplaceable in health facilities. Research reveals that patients in the closed environment tend to develop feel uncomfortable and even develop some sort of phobias over time that all results in patients fall within facilities.
Nursing field of work can’t abstain from such kind of problem, as a result, nursing capstone research papers are brimming with student volunteers who want to start their capstone project with exactly the same topic – finding sources of enhancing values and quality of service and facilities in hospitals. Nursing interventions for fall risk prevention according to some studies are not sufficient, they demand to develop the extensive set of measures and fall prevention strategies in hospitals and other facilities.
Let’s have a look into the problem significance and understand how to write a capstone paper, don’t forget to find one of the best senior project topics on nursing!
Patient Fall Research 2020 Data
Fall prevention interventions in hospitals 2020 included the following measures:
- Familiarizing the patient closer to amenities and environment
- Demonstrating of the call equipment use
- Locating the emergency call equipment within reach
- Equipping the stairs and walls with handrails
- Equipping the bathrooms for people with special conditions
- Equipping the facilities for physically disabled and visually impaired people
- Keeping the surfaces clean and dry, maintaining sufficient lighting.
As can be seen from the picture the problem is getting tense. Obviously, the nursing interventions for fall risk patients in 2020 could be improved with innovative approaches, that’s why the topic of hospital fall prevention and fall prevention strategies in hospitals has raised in popularity and demands new fresh look into the problem-solving.
Check out top 100 excellent BSN nursing capstone project ideas for the real success!
These works shouldn’t be purely based on blind suggestions, patient safety thesis or capstone should also involve the deep patient fall research and raising the right questions like what caused the fall for patients:
- Were they in pain and tired of waiting in bed for the nurse?
- Did they have to use the bathroom and the call light was on the floor?
- Were they confused? Over-medicated? Under-medicated?
Fall interventions in long-term care should be based on the reason and causes, only after that, the effective nursing care plan for fall prevention can be developed. As practice shows evidence-based practice fall prevention in hospitals involves completing nursing protocols with further analysis to ensure the best practice is delivered, nursing care plan for falls in elderly is developed rather in the large health facilities with proper nursing assessment like – history of falls, mental status changes, age-related physical changes, sensory deficits, unsafe clothing etc.
The Stats You Can Use for Patient Safety Thesis 2020
In fact, more than 90% of hip fractures occur as a result of falls, with most of these fractures occurring in persons over 70 years of age. Expanded Disability Status Scale with score of between 4-6, according to official sources — are at the most risk of falling, such people are usually suffering from Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease. For now MS is thought to affect more than 2.3 million people worldwide, 4 percent of people over age 70 have the Parkinson’s disease. Importantly, as life expectancy continues to increase, this number is expected to double by the year 2030.
According to the CDC, the expenditures reaches $30,000 for the average injury treatment, Medicare pays $31 billion for fall injuries treatment per year and it really reaches the epidemic level. At the same time new methods for fall prevention are giving the high hopes, for instance, according to the last information from the post dated January 2018:
Using virtual sitter technology, a North Carolina health system has eliminated patient falls and injuries among a cohort of neuroscience patients. System executives believe they can save more than $250,000 in fall-related costs by expanding the program and further streamlining communications with the care team.
Capstone Nursing Projects: The Role and Significance
Capstone project dissertations bear the invaluable role for developing the new approaches and ways of solving the problems of patients fall. If the nursing capstone project will also include the right ways of measures implementation, the procedures, and tactics of implementations and familiarization of staff in the health facilities, the high fall rate will be finally decreased.
The most frequent questions students ask when they write a nursing capstone projects of the kind are:
- What are the easiest nursing capstone projects?
- What topic is the best for nursing capstone project?
- How can I develop a nursing capstone project?
Best capstone project writing service can give you the full guidance and answers on all questions and save your time if you need to get the effective capstone with the developed set of professional suggestions.
So where to look for the proper guidance when it comes to capstone nursing projects writing? How to write a capstone project for nursing to elicit the new valuable knowledge for the health care system? Here is the short guide, start with topics for nursing research paper selection:
- The capstone writing begins with research topics for the nursing student, the student chooses among nursing capstone project ideas that seem to him/her the most relevant.
- The student creates the structured plan for the writing with dates and purposes.
- The student makes the research (takes 2nd or 3rd semester) and gathers the data.
- The student is analyzing and summarizing nursing capstone project results (the 4th, or last semester of the program).
For various universities and colleges the final deadlines may vary, however, the average capstone project timeline for the student will look like the following one:
After your capstone project topic is approved you can visit the official site of your college or university where the materials and guides considering formatting and the content are given in details. Usually, they are provided in PDF files, here are some examples of how they look like:
- East Tennessee State University provides the DNP Project Guidelines.
- UMass Dartmouth College of Nursing handbook directions for capstone writing.
- University of Michigan-Flint guideline for capstone in pdf.
If you’re lucky enough, the guideline for your institution may also include the capstone project resources such as Proposal Outline, Capstone dates and Deadlines, Presentation Outline, Submission Checklist and the array of data with useful tips considering libraries. How to write my capstone paper faster? For this purpose, you can consult your advisor or hire a professional team of writers and enjoy your capstone as soon as you want.
Nursing Capstone Project Content and Structure
- Introduction. For this part, you need outline the problem of your nursing capstone project, the research problem that you will face and the approaches with advantages that you see in the topic you’ve selected.
- Literature review. Provide the insight into literature resources that you used and what value they brought to the research topic, mention all the sources and authors that had contributed to the subject matter the most.
- Methodology. This section comprises the whole research, data sources, data collection instruments and the assessment of the reliability of the source. Explain the process of selecting the particular research method, describe them and explain what makes them especially suitable and effective for your capstone problems.
- Conclusion. The most important part of your capstone that shows what knowledge you’ve generated from capstone research and what ways you found the most promising and appropriate for the problem-solving. You must frame the conclusion into your own insight and understanding, for this, you need to develop the analysis, future recommendations, and real-life application suggestions.
The University of IOWA reports that even if your project has a great social value and brilliant content it won’t be able to survive without a proper revision:
- Only 8% of articles are accepted without at least minor revisions.
- Editors report accepting 66% (range 10‐100%) and rejecting 6% (range 1‐40%) after revisions.
- Editors report rejecting 23% (range 1‐85%) of manuscripts.
Be sure to check, double check and triple check your project before submitting or opt for professional capstone project writing service that will assist you with wise advice, editing and correct formatting. In order to male you nursing capstone project as rich and innovative in meaning as possible the experts in the field advise to employ various sources not only the traditional ones like books and websites:
- Evidence‐based guidelines
- Newspaper articles
- Expert witness
- Electronic journals
- Innovative and effective experiences of companies
- Preparing for the Defense
Capstone project defense just like the dissertation or thesis defense consists of presenting contents and the key ideas of your capstone in the form of the presentation, as a rule, the regulations require from students to make the presentation in the ppt.
In order to ease the task you can use the ready-made free templates, suitable for the academic purposes, then you need to plan the right defense presentation structure:
- Statement of the capstone problem (1 slide)
- Literature Review (1 slide)
- Purpose of the capstone (1 slide)
- Research Question(s) (1 slide)
- Sample and Population/ Instrumentation (1 slide)
- Data Collection/ Data Analysis (1 slide)
- Your research questions and findings (1 slide per question)
- Implications for Practice (1 slide)
- Recommendations for Research (1 slide)
- Review Abstract (1 slide)
- Thank You/Questions (1 slide)
The rate of patient fall in the health institutions continues to grow. Nursing interventions projects and programs are being developed to help in fighting the trend that’s why nursing capstone on patients fall is a popular subject among nursing students. If for some reason the student struggles with finding the right way of developing the certain conclusions write my capstone project services might be the easy way out.
The nursing interventions projects are relevant to the nursing profession in myriads of ways. The advanced new measures, tactics, and strategies that appear each year have the power of strengthening the whole health care system, even of they exist only at the local level first. On the basis of the most successful nursing capstone projects can be built the regional and as the result nationwide programs comprising the most progressive and promising measures for the patient fall prevention.